Thursday 3 June 2010

Progress update 03 June 2010

My project is currently over running, creating the game is taking longer that I expected at the start of the project, when I started creating the game I was concerned about creating the towers as I thought it would be a difficult task, and as I expected it is creating the towers that is delay the project, however the other major elements of the game are currently working. I expect the game will be finished by the end of Monday, however if I require assistance I will have to wait until Tuesday as that is the earliest I can get into college.

I have reviewed my gantt chart and have realised that, in order to stop me running too far over schedule, I can produce my user guide and technical documentation on the same day, and test my system in one day. It is possible that my project will over run by four days, however these cuts will save 3 days, reducing the time my project over runs to only 1 day.

1 comment:

  1. Reviewed and problems identified, with suggested solutions. Evidence for M6

    ReplyDelete